Sunday, 5 June 2016

OOTD


Today's outfit is simple and casual, perfect for a walk around the city where you want to be chic yet comfortable for lots of exploring. I wore this outfit in London and decided to recreate the outfit again to do a full shoot for you guys. I'll also show how an outfit can be made from casual into formal in 3 simple steps!


Follow me on:

Casual Outfit 

This vintage jumper was perfect for keeping me warm in cold England, and because of the cropped style, didn't keep me too hot!









Formal Outfit

Smartening up this casual outfit can in done by 3 simple ways: add a long black tailored coat, tie your hair up into a sleek hairstyle, and add a pair of chic sunglasses.










Jumper: Vintage store in London
Coat: Pied a Terre
Sunglasses: Vintage market in London
Necklace; Swarovski
Bag: Fiorelli
Jeans: Asos
Belt: Asos
Shoes: Dune

No comments:

Post a Comment