Featured post

DESERT PART 1

Monday, 3 August 2015

Underwear as Outerwear Trend - Part 2 - How I style it

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing part two of my post about the trend 'underwear as outerwear', showing you how I style lingerie into an everyday chic outfit. To really nail this trend, the key is balancing the look with subtlety as lingerie is so intimate. You can do this by juxtaposing a lace piece with different textures and androgynous elements. I went for an oversized white tee that let this lace bralet show, giving it a balanced effect. I also put a men's shirt over the top to add to the look.
You can also colour coordinate your lingerie with accessories like I did with the shoes and Versace clutch, this ties the look together and focuses more attention on the lingerie.

Follow me on:














Lace bralet: Monki
Necklace: Vintage
Oversized tee: Missguided
Men's Shirt: Aeropostale
Jeans: Topshop
Clutch: Versace Jeans
Shoes: Clarks

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love how put together this outfit is! I always like different shades of blue mixed with classic white as they compliment each other so well!! Very chic xx


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete