Featured post

DESERT PART 1

Sunday, 30 November 2014

Resolute Wears Collaboration

Hello everyone! I have a some very exciting news to share with you about this brand I modelled for! 
Resolute Wears was created by a friend of mine and his designs are incredible, so as you can imagine when he asked me to model I couldn't say no!

The clothes are very good quality and are really good value.
As you may know, my usual style is vintage, so this was a new style for me and I am definitely loving it, especially as the beanie is sooo warm and perfect for the freezing weather right now.

You can purchase Resolute Wears items from:
or

Enjoy!

Follow me on:








All from Resolute Wears

DISCLAIMER: I was not paid or asked to write about this brand, I did it to interest my viewers in a brand that I love and support, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment