Monday, 24 November 2014

OOTD

Hello my lovelies! Today I have another lookbook for you, as you may know I am a lover of vintage fashion as its so elegant and timeless, and is what I wear most of the time. This look is 50s inspired with this big circle skirt and these retro sunglasses as well as the mixture of textures from the jacquard-like skirt and fabric shoes. I also attempted a vintage hairstyle, (which was was a change from my usual bedhair!), it was really easy to do. All i did was section the top part of my hair into two (along the parting) and after backcombing, rolled both sections back with my fingers and pinned with some bobby pins, then simply curled the rest of my hair - easy!


Enjoy!

Follow me on:











Shirt - Primark
Sunglasses - River Island
Necklace - Vintage
Skirt - Gok Wan range at Sainsburys
Shoes - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment