Featured post

DESERT PART 1

Sunday, 9 November 2014

OOTD

 Hello everyone! The weather is changing and I absolutely love dressing up for this time of the year (as well as playing in the leaves!) With this look I kept it simple but added a bit of attention with a big floppy hat and gorgeous leopard print bag. Bright colours are out and this season is all about neutral tones that compliment the colours of the changing leaves. 



Enjoy!

Follow me on:

















A ladybird joined me for this picture!



 Hat - H&M
Shirt - Primark
Necklace - H&M
Belt - Vintage
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Clarks
Rings - Ebay and Vintage

3 comments:

  1. Stunning look. Your makeup is flawless! Stunning!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete