Featured post

DESERT PART 1

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Evesham Vintage Fair

Hello everyone! So on Monday I went to the Evesham Vintage Fair, which I love and am an annual attender. It's full of live music and stalls full of vintage clothes and antiques, as well as lots of people dressing up! I thought I'd share with you guys a few pictures I took there :)
(I'm also going to another Vintage Fair in Worcester this Sunday
so stay tuned for that blogpost!)

Enjoy!

Follow me on:













Here's what I wore :)






I didn't purchase any clothes on this occasion (gasp!) however
I did buy some vintage antiques.


The essential for any party! (don't tell mum though)



I found this amazing vintage photo book from 1950a Austria because
as a photographer enthusiast it was really inspiring!












No comments:

Post a Comment