Featured post

DESERT PART 1

Friday, 19 October 2012

Teeth Update&OOTD! - ♥

Hey guys this is a rush cause I'm just about to head out to London for a few days! but i just wanted to give you an update on something that has happened recently! As you know I've had braces for-eveeeer, but last Monday I got them off!!
Follow me on:




OOTD - Velvet Crush

Okay so i have a bit of a velvet crush i must admit, I'm thinking of starting a whole collection of it hehe, this dress is kinda vintage as it was passed down to me from my older sister, so its about 20 years old, nevertheless it's from Topshop and I think they have similar designs there at the moment. Autumn and winter are all about layering, as the temperature is slowly decreasing and we wave goodbye to shorts and bandeau's and hello to thick cardi's  fair isle jumpers and scarves! I love fall just as much as i love spring, because it's when everything is subtly changing and i think it's so beautiful. Anyway, fall fashion is also another reason I love fall!

This look is fairly simple and I put it together in about 5 minutes, underneath my beloved velvet dress I have my vintage lace blouse from Paris, along with a collared necklace, Topshop. I threw on a navy cardi from men's newlook, and to make the look a bit more interesting I added a straw hat. Even though straw hats are more of a summer thing, I think you can get away with them in autumn!



















Hat: H&M
Blouse: Vintage store in Paris
Necklace: Topshop
Cardi: Men's Newlook
Bag: Primark
Brogues: Dune

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! Your outfit is adorable and I just looooved your watch! I`m not much for velvet, you know, but in you it looks just great and stylish. I`m from Brazil, so as you`re waving goodbye to shorts and I`m just saying hello to all of them. :p Kisses, Mariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there! thank you so much!:) i used to hate it but this was the first velvet i owned and now i love it!
      Oh don't rub it in!;)
      xo

      Delete