Friday, 26 October 2012

My Trip to London - Outfits. ♥

Hi there! So at the start of my half term me and my mum went down to see my auntie in London, which was mainly for my shopping needs I must say! I love going to the city, as I live in the country it's nice to go to somewhere more lively. Here's a few photos of my trip...


Follow me on:














This is everything I bought on my first day of shopping, so I thought I'd put it all on to show you what I got. 


I absolutely love my ukulele tehe! I also got this beanie hat on the 2nd day of shopping from river island men's for £3!

The only other things I purchased was a black blouse from republic in the sale for £10 which is gorgeous, and a present for my friends birthday. 


I did a lookbook with my new outfit, please check it out here!





2 comments: