Featured post

DESERT PART 1

Saturday, 1 September 2012

OOTD. - Tans Will Fade, But The Memories Will last Forever. ♥

Hello! Yay I'm finally getting back to lookbooking often, so please check out this look!
The jacket is super cute and I got it from this store I found while shopping in Worcester called Internacionale, loved everything there! I also stole my friend becca's rolling stones top, it's awesome! and as usual, wearing my levi shorts from a vintage store!

Follow me on:


16TH BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN: 6 DAYS.














Jacket: Internacionale
Top: Ebay
Belt: Newlook
Shorts: Levi's
Boots: H&M

3 comments:

  1. I love everything on this look! You're cool! Fanned you on Look Book, hope you Fan Back! ^◡^

    P.S. Wanna follow each other on GFC too?

    Please let us know.

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alix! Thanks for your prompt response. Glad to follow you back thru GFC#31.

      Also, recommended this post on Google+.

      Please visit our blog again to check our newest post and also click on the Google+ button below it. ^◡^

      Thanks! ^◡^

      Delete
    2. Hello, you're welcome! nice blog:) i'm being an idiot but what does GFC mean?:) will do! xx

      Delete