Featured post

DESERT PART 1

Thursday, 21 June 2012

The decision. - First Date OOTD♥

Hey guys! My last blog post as you know was my tie between two gorgeous dresses for my date which is tomorrow (eek!) and i have now made my decision, you ready?

























Dress - here! :)

I had to chose this dress in the end, its so gorgeous! i love the colour as its a bright colour that matches my skin tone, i love the length as its not too short or too long, and i love the design because its simple leaving it for me to accessorize!
Leave opinions and if you have any questions ask them
below!

14 comments:

  1. The most beautiful girl ever! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit in one of "The best of the week" on my blog. Look here:
    http://legwearinfashion.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/best-of-week-xix.html#more

    Kisses
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you anne! thats so nice of you:)
      following!
      xx

      Delete
  3. You are incredibly inspirational and stunning here. Red is a beautiful color on you!

    <3 Kendyl
    www.boutine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you very much kendyl! that's such a lovely thing to say :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely dress! What size did you order, if I may ask? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i ordered an 8 and its a perfect fit :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. Wooow what beautiful pictures and you look so pretty with your red dress!! The tights are great! I love the combination!! Thats awesome!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!:) you're lovely:)
      of course i will:)
      xxx

      Delete